Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Seating Chart

Here is my seating chart that I redesigned for this school this year. I wanted to be able to keep my assessment grades on the chart as I walk around the class.


Each student has a spot on the risers. When assessing I put them in their groups. Either in an "X" formation on the floor with them sitting around a color card so I know what group it is or in color rows on the floor.  Lately I've been walking around with a pad of paper and writing down quickly names and scores. Instead of going through and trying to find every single one-it's easier to write down the name of who isn't doing so well. 

I have a cover sheet in front of each grade in my binder that aligns with the grid on the seating chart. The reason for so many squares is because we're on trimesters and I thought I'd take that many grades! 


No comments:

Post a Comment